Save the Date: CharIN OCPP/15118 Testival
ElaadNL is very proud to announce that it will host another big testing symposium this fall in association with CharIN E.V. : The first CharIN Testival.
This two day event will be hosted at ElaadNL in Arnhem, The Netherlands on the 30th and 31st of October 2019.
Lineup CharIN Testival 2019
The CharIN Testival will include, but is not limited to:
- CCS / ISO 15118 Testing Symposium
- ISO 15118 Conformance Test Tool Validation testing symposium
- OCPP2.0 plugfest
- Combined ISO 15118/OCPP2.0 testing symposium ("End to End"-Testing)
- CCS / ISO 15118 Heavy Duty & and Bus testing symposium
In addition to the main test events, several side events will be organized, that will include, but are not limited to:
- CharIN Europe Conference
- ElaadNL Talks
- A dinner and party
About CharIN Testival 2019
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Communication in the form of the Combined Charging System (CCS) is a core enabling technology for fast charging EVs as well as for future Smart Grid integration. Its interoperability is key for user acceptance and economies of scale, but at the same time a major technical challenge due to the huge number of different implementations, individual use cases and requirements on a diverse global market.
The CharIN Testival embraces this challenge and brings together companies from the Smart Charging community and their technology experts to conduct conformance & interoperability tests for Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructures or respective Electronic Control Units (ECUs) and Communication Controllers.
The first CharIN Testival delivers a unique opportunity for your company to:
- participate in tests on-site and evaluate communication between EVs and EVSEs
with the latest systems on the market
- take a tour of the testing lot offering an opportunity to see electric vehicles, chargers, communication controllers and test systems available or coming to the market in the very near future
- take a deep dive in networking and exchange with CCS experts from around the globe, e.g. at the accompanying CharIN Europe Conference
Registration and Information
If you would like to participate, register or require more information, please visit https://www.charinev.org/testival/